Is it better to end renting and own your own home or continue renting?
Is it better to end renting and own your own home or continue renting, is a common question asked by many people.
A two way conversation about this is very important! At DH Investments First home buyers we would be happy to hear your questions, concerns and other comments about home ownership and see how we can help you. Please contact uswith any questions you have about home ownership and how to get approved for financing to be able to buy your first home. Even if you’re not ready now to jump into the home buying process, it would be to your advantage to prepare yourself for the time when you will be ready. Don’t leave things to the last minute. Start now.
There are benefits of home ownership, such as:
- Being a proud owner of your home.
- Owning a home gives you an interest in land, which is valuable.
- Instead of paying weekly rent, you are making payments towards
paying off your mortgage.
- By paying down your mortgage you are building equity in your home.
- The more equity you have on your home, the more you can access that equity in way of a Home Equity Line of Credit at lower interest rates than a Personal Loan. You can use the money from the equity for anything you like, paying down your high interest credit cards, buy that car you really like, plan your next holiday getaway, invest in your children’s education or a second property, and the list goes on …!
At DH Investments first home buyers we can help you get approved with the right mortgage. DH Investments first home buyers has access to a variety of mortgage products designed to help each home buyer with their unique mortgage related needs.